Members must follow course dress code and local rules. All course staff must be treated with respect.
Slow Play: Non responsive players to slow play warnings and/or player showing disrespect to a course marshal may result in a penalty stroke or disqualification.
Please CLICK HERE for full guidelines regarding slow play.
Winnings will be processed and emailed within 7 days from the day of the tournament.
Tournament Winnings can be used online at PuetzGolf.com, instructions can be found HERE. To redeem in-store, your Tournament Card Number will be attached to your customer account. Either show this email to your cashier, or ask them to look up your Tournament Card Number.
Your total Tournament Winnings are tracked by the card number that appears in this email. Use of this Tournament Card constitutes acceptance of the following terms:
• Redeemable for merchandise and services at all Puetz Golf stores and online.
• Card balance may be checked in-store or online.
• Winnings cannot be redeemed for cash or tournament fees.
• Other restrictions may apply.
• Expires one year from disbursement.
• Guests are welcome! A $15 fee will be added above member price.
• Guests must notify Puetz Golf of their active USGA index and home club.
Withdrawal or Tournament Cancellation Policy
Players entered in a tournament that need to cancel or withdraw must contact Customer Service at:
Email: [email protected]
Puetz Golf Customer Serivce Phone: (866) 362-2441
Jorgensen Phone: (425) 359-4505
If tournament entry paid & we do not have to pay your greens fee:
• Withdraw early; funds go to your original form of payment.
• Withdraw day of play; funds go to the purse.
If the tournament is cancelled due to course closure paid entrants have the following options:
• Full refund back to your credit card.
• Apply entry to a future tournament.
• Transfer entry to your tournament customer account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I choose a tee time?
You can choose early/middle/late preference when purchasing entry into a tournament.
Can I choose who I play with?
You enter in the names of people you want to play with or other prefereces/comments.
How much am I paying to the purse?
$45 of every entry fee gets added to the purse.
What does the purse pay for specifically?
The purse gets split into multiple games including net, gross, different flights (based on age/gender/handicap) low putts and long drive.
What are the side games?
We offer five different side games including KP, Better 9, Skins, 2-Person Best Ball and Deuce Pot.
KP: Closest to the pin. The closest first shot from the tee on par 3's win. Per flight.
Better 9: Best front or back 9 score. Gross and Net.
Skins: Best score on an individual hole. Gross and Net.
Deuce Pot: Paid out for anyone scoring a 2 on any hole. Gross only.
2-Person Best Ball: Pair up with a partner! Paid out for top 3 total scores. Gross and Net.
2-Day Total: Best combined score over two rounds. Gross and net. Travel trip only.
© 2022 Puetz Golf. All Rights Reserved.