Titleist AP2 712 Iron Set
Titleist AP2® 712 Irons are advanced performance, multi-material irons that
offer playability, the traditional solid feel of a forged iron and contemporary
yet classic looks for the skilled to highly skilled golfer.
AP2 irons are technically advanced blades that provide increased forgiveness
without sacrificing shot workability while combining traditional blade length
and sole width with a more efficient multi-material weight distribution.
Great looks, sound, feel, forgiveness and workability. Refine your game with
the new AP2 712 Irons.
- Increased Playability through an advanced technology,
multi-material, forged carbon steel body and high density tungsten weight
- Consistent Ball Speed and improved distance control on miss-hits
from a 7% increase in MOI with no loss of workability.
- Improved Solid Feel from increased MOI and the tuned feel cavity
- Precise Short Irons with reduced sole width for improved turf
- Improved Appearance with a new squarer profile.
- Superior Shot Control from the small progressive offset and
traditional constant blade length.
- Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold is a heavy-weight steel shaft
with a high flex point that produces a lower, penetrating trajectory with
lower spin for control. this shaft is ideal for strong, high ball speed
players seeking greater weight feedback with lower launch and spin.
Available in stiff flex.
- Grip: Titleist Tour Velvet by Golf Pride.
- Set Make-Up: 3-P
- Available in Right