Titleist AP1 712 Iron Set
Titleist AP1® Irons are advanced performance, multi-material irons that offer
more forgiveness, solid feel and improved looks for the aspiring to skilled
Key improvements to the new AP1 irons add forgiveness without sacrificing
shot control - factors previously thought to be mutually exclusive. AP1 irons
are more forgiving because of their more efficient, high MOI design while also
featuring a more traditional appearance with a progressive blade length
throughout the set.
Forgiveness, solid feel and improved looks. Advance your game with the new
- Increased Forgiveness through an advanced technology,
multi-material, high MOI design featuring a precise stainless steel body and
high density tungsten sole weight.
- Higher Ball Speed on off-center hits for improved distance
- More Forgiving Long Irons with a 4% increase in moment of inertia
- Traditional Short Irons through a progressively reduced blade
- Improved Solid Feel from the high MOI design and tuned feel
- Improved Appearance with a beveled topline, traditional shape and
more precise address profile.
- Shaft: True Temper Dynalite Gold XP features a responsive tip
section that offers optimized launch angle and maximized distance. For the
player seeking a light weight steel shaft with a mid ball flight and spin
rate. Available in regular (113g) and stiff (117g) flex.
- Grip: Titleist Tour Velvet by Golf Pride.
- Set Make-Up: 4-P&W (P=45°, W=50°)
- Available in Right and Left Hand