PING i20 Iron Set
Per PING policy, please call customer service at
866-362-2441 to order this product.
As winners of the exclusive Editor's Choice on the 2012 Golf Digest "Hot List," the i20s offer a progressive set design featuring high-launching long
irons and penetrating short irons, enabling you to get the most from your game.
Workability and distance control are key attributes of these multi-metal irons. A dense tungsten toe weight provides forgiveness across the face for accurate
results and a high-launch, low-spin trajectory. Distance control and a solid feel come from a thicker hitting area and stabilizing bars in the cavity. A low MOI (Moment of Inertia) about the shaft axis gives golfers the ability to shape shots with confidence. The non-glare chrome finish and black-and-silver color scheme offer a players'-style contemporary look.
- Progressive Set Design with forgiving, high-launching long irons and more-penetrating mid- and short-irons offering control for precise shot making.
- Advanced Materials dense tungsten toe weight provides forgiveness across the face for accurate results and a high-launch, low-spin trajectory.
- Non-Glare Chrome Finish and Black-and-Silver Color Scheme offer a players'-style contemporary look.
- Distance Control and a Solid Feel come from a thicker hitting area and stabilizing bars in the cavity.
- Performance Technology with a low MOI (Moment of Inertia) about the shaft axis gives golfers the ability to shape shots with confidence.
- Set Configuration: 4-9, PW & UW. Black Dot (Standard) in-stock (mid-Feb.), Blue Dot (.75° upright) in-stock (mid-Feb.). Other color codes available by special order (6 - 10 day delivery after mid-Feb).
- Shaft Options: PING CFS Steel in regular, stiff, x-stiff (special order) and soft regular (seniors). PING TFC 169i Graphite (special order) in
womens, regular, stiff and soft regular (seniors)
- Grip: PING ID8 White (standard). A soft rubber grip with dog-bone texture that offers enhanced control, the PING ID8 is PING's standard grip. Other color-coded sizes for golfers with different hand sizes available by special order (6-10 business days beginning mid-Feb.)