Callaway HEX Black Tour Golf Ball
Callaway's Most Highly Engineered Tour Ball. Ever.
This golf ball strikes the perfect balance of Tour performance for both the
distance-seeker and the control freak. Engineered with a highly durable Urethane
cover, the HEX Black Tour ball is designed for Optimized Tour Performance.
HEX Black tour promotes low spin off the tee for more distance in your long
games and high spin on approach shots for total control and aggressive stopping
power into the green. From powerful ball speeds to a penetrating ball flight and
soft feel, this golf ball offers the ultimate blend of Tour Distance and Tour
- Superior Greenside Spin for Tour level control on short irons and
- Enhanced Durability with a Urethane cover that prevents scratches
and is whiter, longer.
- Consistent Distance Control with reliable ball speeds off the
- Penetrating Tour Distance with low spin for off woods and long
- Soft Feel around the greens.
- Holds the Line in the Wind with HEX Aerodynamics that produce
strong and stable trajectories. HEX Aerodynamics produce 100% surface
area coverage on a golf ball whereas traditional round dimples typically
cover on 88% of the surface. HEX Aerodynamics reduce drag and promote
a more stable, penetrating ball flight.
- I-Core Technology dual core construction provides optimized spin
separation from tee to gree.
- Dual Mantle with both the inner and outer mantles comprised of
different grades of Surlyn® ionomers. The soft inner and firm outer
mantles combine to protect the dual core i-Core Technology while also
producing powerful ball speeds.